Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Some left out cute pics :)

I LOVE the way she looks at you like this!

And this is the biggest smile ever!

Zoey with her friend Eisley!

Eisley let Papaw hold her! He had to get one of the girls to let him hold her! HAHAHA And he chose the ligher one..she only weighs a little over 16 lbs and she's 16 mths!! (That's what Olivia weighed at 9ths!!) She may be little but she's a spitfire...AND a sweet heart!! SHe just smiles and waves ALL the time! SOOO cute!!! SHe has to be a tough one because she has 6 brothers and sisters to go home to!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mysty,

    I love all the "many face of Zoey". LOL She has some of the cutest expressions:-) I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well. I think about you guys every day!!! I'll be glad to have you home to have someone to talk (cry) to. Poor Steve just doesn't know what to do with me any more:-(

    Have fun shopping on the island!!!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. Zoey is a doll baby. Big sis is too. Wishing you a safe trip home.
    TNmom

    ReplyDelete