Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 29, 2011

First matching outfits!

Let me explain the outfits! I knew Zoey was a little big, but my sewing ability was not good on this one! I TRIED to put this top to her outfit on her...well between her big head and her big belly..it TORE!! BAHAHAH!! So, she just got to wear the pants! We laughed so hard!!!!

This is what happens here in CHina! I have NO idea why, but ppl want their kids in the pics with my kids! I can't tell you how many ppl took my girls pics with regular cameras and phones. Most of them asked but I just thought it was weired..they are Chinese???? Anyway, they are getting used to it because we have been asked MANY, MANY times to take a picture with the CHinese ppl!!!

But arent' the outfits cute and our girls BEAUTIFUL!!

I will explain these pics in next post

First time she let me put her down and walk away and take a picture!!! BIG STEP!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable outfits! You are sooo talented!!! I want to put my order in:) Looks like everyone is doing great!!!! Keep the pictures coming, I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete