Blogger Layouts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Can't connect

So...I know how upsetting it is to wait and wait on a post from friends in China but this is t our fault. For some reason we cannot connect and right now I'm using out data plan to update so it will not be anything special unfortunately!
I will try to send an email to someone for the to pOst for me but not sure how that will work either. Right now I will just say we are all fine! We leave to get Zoey in 14.5 hours! I will make sure to take a picture of her with my phone to be able to atleast post one until we figure out what to do! I'm so sorry!!! Can't use all my data to do this though be wise this is how we are keeping up with the boys! Love to u all and thank u for the prayers! They have been heard!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I saw you had made a post on the site! Don't worry... when you are in Guangdong everything will work! I am wishing you all the best of luck when meeting your beautiful daughter Zoey! Can't wait to hear and see all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it. I have looked every day to see a post. What VPN to you buy.
    TNmom

    ReplyDelete