Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 24, 2011

Gotcha night!

Well, it's been 12 hours since we held Zoey for the first time. In just those short hours, ALOT has changed! Zoey is warming up to daddy. I can't be out of her sight still but if I am where she can see me, then he can hold her some! Even got some with her smiling on daddy's lap! She didn't want Olivia near her either but as you will see in the pics, she even puts her arm around her to take a pic! She is copying Olivia which is hilarious! She is eating EVERYTHING! She's walking around the room without me. She is talking up a storm but it's jibberish so we just laugh. She says, "MO" for more! She is sooo smart! She saw Anthony's phone, pointed to it and looked for Anthony! I mean she knows it's his after this short period of time!!! She relates people with pictures. Looks at them and then points to them. She shakes her head NO and pushes things away if she doens't want them. I can't think of the other smart things she's done, but it's really cool to see her do these things!

I just layed her in her baby bed and she hasn't made a peep! I hope it stays that way!! I am heading to bed myself. We finalize the adoption tomorrow! I hope you like the pics!! Olivia was not having anymore pics so she looks mean, but Zoey is cheese'n it!!! She likes the flash and smiles after the first pic is taken!! HAHA See, daddy is holding his girls!!! BTW..not one sound when I layed Zoey down and she was asleep in 8 min!!! WOOHOO!! More to come later!!! NIGHT NIGHT!

9 comments:

  1. Zoey is adorable! I am so happy that she was able to bond with you so quickly! I love the pajamas! She already looks "so" happy to have her forever family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving her so much!!!! I got distracted in class looking at the pj pics! so cute!! And I woke up at 6 something to check out the blog...then went back to bed:) I am a little obsessed.lol I am loving her and Olivia! Its crazy that she is a big sister! She seems so little to me but she looks so big next to Zoey! ahh!!! Ready for you ALL to be home!!! I love yall! Praying things keep going good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy's girls....hope you guys are RESTING! Lots of playing to do tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited and thrilled for you guys! Hope you are enjoying every minute of it. So wild to see your pictures and read your blog and know that we were in the same place just 2 weeks ago! Praying that you all have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to catch up when you get back.

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pictures!! I can tell Olivia loves her little sister!! Enjoy every minute of it! All our love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi Roseberry RaynerOctober 24, 2011 at 7:45 PM

    My heart is just exploding for y'all! I have been quietly watching (on the blog and facebook) at the comments, posts and pictures...I even showed my co-workers today the pics of you guys! I had to comment on this blog, as you said that it encourages y'all, but I don't think you need any of that, YOU JUST WANT TO SHOW THAT BEAUTIFUL ZOEY OFF!! ;) Love the matching P.J.'s, Love the pic of Zoey asleep on your chest and Love the pic of Anthony and the girls with Zoey smiling!! Zoey is going to laugh (in 20 years) at the pic of Anthony on his hands and knees beside her and her crying! PRICELESS!
    Tell Cousin Betty and Willie that I said Hello and I'm so glad they went on this adventure with y'all! What a blessing!
    I will Continue the prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mysty,

    It is so good to see Zoey in your arms! Oh how wonderful that must feel! She is a doll and it seems she is doing very well. I'm following along and enjoying the pictures! We are in the home stretch - leaving in a week!

    Amy (aggies9698 from RQ)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!! And I love the matching pj's :))
    Continuing to pray for y'all...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been keeping up with this through facebook and this blog, You and Anthony are AMAZING!! You have a beautiful family and I am so happy to see Zoey, she is absolutley beautiful,as expected, congrats to you all and ya'll are such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete