Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 31, 2011

A picture just for Aunt Andy and Last blog from China!

Andrea bought these shirts for the girls so I had to take a picture and put it on here!!

This is the last blog from us from China! I can't say how much I apprecite Lana posting all of these! I am so sorry I was such a pain, but it meant alot that you could do this for us!!

Tomorrow we will finish shopping and then pack. We have to be in the lobby of the hotel at 5:45 ready to load on the bus and head to the airport. We have an almost 3 hour flight to Shanghai where CHarlene and her husband Mike will have their drivers pick us up! Not sure if we will go directly to the hotel or directly to Shanghai Healing HOme! I can't tell you how excited we are that we get to go see the people that have raised Zoey since she was 10 days old!! I can't wait to meet them and see all the babies AND the beautiful home she's been in since July (because they moved!) I won't be able to blog, I don't think, so there will be no more pics. I will post the SHH pics as soon as my body lets me after we get home!!!

PLEASE remember to pray for us! We have 3 more plane rides and one of the will be 12 hours. Zoey DOES NOT like being confined so it will be interesting.! Trying the Benadryl tomorrow night!!! :) But really! I do NOT like flying that much and that's a long flight with 2 little ones, so all of your prayers will be greatly apprecited! We just want to get home to our boys, family and friends so that all can meet Zoey and we can proceed with our lives as a family of 7!

Thank you to all who have been following and I hope I have done a good enough job for you! It's been amazing and I am so glad that the Langley's were able to come! I think they have done amazing and I am pretty sure they've had a good time. It's been long, tiring and sometimes rough, but we have really enjoyed them being here to witness this adoption! They have taken pictures, video and helped anytime we needed them! I know this is a memory they will cherish forever and we will, too! Thanks Nana and Papaw!!!

I also want to say THANK YOU to all who left comments and sent me personal messages! I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading them! And to those who kept up through email..love you all too!! I love my friends and family! You are all the best!!!

RQ friends...met Kelliinportland today!! SOO cool!! :)

Well, until I am on American soil...Talk to you later!!!! WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your girls together! Praying for safe travels!

    ReplyDelete