Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY REFORMATION DAY! I mean HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :)

HAPPY REFORMATION DAY! I mean HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :)

Well, today was our Consulate Appointment! We are officially DONE with all the paperwork associated with this adoption and all is LEGAL and FINISHED!! As soon as we step into the Detroit airport on Thursday, Zoey Fei-Li Langley will be an American citizen!!! WOOHOO and PRAISE THE LORD! Our family is now complete!!! NO JOKE!!! We are D-O-N-E!!! And I have to say that I am very proud of my family! We are very blessed and thankful to God for ALL of our children! Our house is full of laughter, crying, playing, eating, MUSIC, and mostly LOVE and GOD!!!
How we love our children! They are all precious and VERY special to us and our hearts are overflowing!!! What a priviledge to be able to have 3 amazing and handsome boys and to adopt two gorgeous and smart Chinese girls!?!?!?!? WOW!!!

THis is the outfit we wore to our appt since we thought that dressing up would be a little much! :) But we think they looked so cute! Zoey gets so excited when we take pictures and won't let us take any of Olivia by herself! YES! She hugged her all by herself and they had a grand time. I had to choose the best ones, but they are all so sweet that we took today! I can tell we will have FUN!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am loving the pics! I think she is gonna be just fine! She seems to be adjusting well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete