Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yes we are still alive! :)

I am so sorry for not posting as soon as we got home, but it's been crazy!
The 13 hour plane ride was...well...interesting! She cried alot, well we had 4 times when it was about 15 min of crying but the rest of the time was just figiting and the 4 hours was sleeping. I do want to say that we only got 4 hours of sleep and that's WITH Benadryl AND melatonin!!!! But, we survived and was told by several ppl that the girls were good! Had two Chinese ladies come and try to take her from me on the plane..THAT made me pretty mad but I just smiled and said, "NO!" Then while Anthony was taking his turn, several Chinese ladies said she was cold to cover her up, even though there was sweat running off her head! But , we just ignored them and dealt with her the best we could!
We were blessed with about 25 people or so at the airport holding signs welcoming us home and after we stayed at the airport for like 45 min while Zoey went to EVERYONE, we drove the hour it takes to get home and went by the church and had some friends waiting there holding signs for us, too!! Then we got home and there were more signs and beautiful balloons! We were welcomed home by so many that love us and we felt so special!!!
Zoey did amazing! At first she didn't want to go to anyone, but when she finally did, she went to Chase! Then, to my mom and then it got easier for her and she let EVERYONE hold her! No joke! She amazed me!












The boys were so excited to have us and her home! It was a great reunion and I thank God for the safe plane rides and safety of us while we were in China, and my boys while they were here! Thank you for all the prayers!!!There were other ppl she went to but they are on another camera! :) The one of Zackery holding Olivia is precious to me! She missed her bubba's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment