Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 31, 2011

Our China girls in China clothes!

Nana and Papaw bought the girls these beautiful outfits. Olivia HAD to have one with a tutu and she loves it! Our China girls in China clothes! BEAUTIFUL!!!
In the last picture, our guide, Kathy, says she's telling her not to put her hands in her mouth. I was trying to take a picture of her in her outfit and she walked by and started talking to her! I don't know what she was really telling her but everytime Kathy talks to her, she has this look. Kinda looks like she's getting on to her don't it?? It's just funny! BUT...she listened!!! HAHAHA




1 comment:

  1. I love these dresses. I had not seen the tutu ones. They are so beautiful My baby girl would love to have one of these. Are they available all over or was it a special place. Glad to see you have made it to the end of your trip.
    Congrats to the family of 7. TNmom

    ReplyDelete