Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mother/Big daughter day at the Nutcracker

Well, Olivia and I were invited to go to see the nutcracker Saturday night. I figured that since we have had to have so much adjusting and Olivia's one-on-one time with me has had to be halfed, that it would be a GREAT opportunity to spend a few hours with just her! We had a great time. Did a little bit of shopping, ate at Chili's and then The Nutcracker! She enjoyed it. I think she really liked the different pretty outfits!! That's my girl!!She sat on my lap the whole 2 hours mainly because there were tall people in front of her and because she just still likes to me hold her. She may be 5 but she's still so tiny and my sweet girl!!! So, I did! :)






Olivia's favorite because they are pink on the bottom! :)

Anyway, here are a few pictures! I enjoyed my time with my 1st sweet, beautiful, Chinese little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment