Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cleft appointment tomorrow

Tomorrow (Monday the 5th) we have Zoey's 1st Cleft Dr. appointment. They are supposed to have a plan for her treatment. I am praying after they evaluate her, they will be able to tell us how many surgeries, what they will be fixing at that time and when they will take place. The cleft Dr, the dentist, plastic surgeon and the orthodontist  are supposed to all be there. I have been told they were the best in this area, so I will leave my daughter in their hands. I will fill you in with all the details tomorrow night after we get back! Hmm, wonder when her 1st surgery will be? I am sure it's gonna be to close the hole that's communicating with her nose, but wondering if they will do her nose at the same time??? Well, we shall find out tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything will go as planned! Let us know as soon as you find out!

    ReplyDelete