Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sweet church...beautiful shower!

There is another table on the side of this one!

matching outfits! YAY!!!


CUTE! CUTE!

I mean really! How beautiful!!

Had a balloon man there and he made her a ladybug!

DIAPERS!

My Sweet friend, Lana, helping with clean-up! I think she just wanted to be close while I was opening presents! HAHAHA Same thing I would do to her! HA

Roman and his snake and Olivia with her favorite animal, An elephant!

My mom made this! I love it!

What was on the door to the Big house at church

Zoey and Mrs. Sam!!!
Our church had a baby shower for us! We cannot express how special this was for us. We got diapers! YAY!!! And bunches of clothes. We are VERY grateful for their generosity not only with this but with the whole adoption! We are blessed with them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment