Blogger Layouts

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Leaving the 19th!

Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe how stressful getting ticket to and from China was going to be such an ordeal!! I mean I was on the phone with Delta for AN HOUR AND 24 MINUTES!!!! The person I was talking to obviously had NO idea what she was doing and she never gave me time to say let me talk to  your supervisor because she would say, "Let me check, ok?" and then off the phone!!! UUGHH!! I was so aggravated. THEN she came back and said that she was going to have to charge me for a full ticket (lap seat) for Zoey bc she wouldn't be an American citizen and she would have trouble traveling and some sort of jazz but I KNEW that was wrong bc we did it with Olivia! So, FINALLY she talked to someone and they set her straight!!! I mean really!!!
But after all of that, it's done! We leave at 9:21 on the 19th and return at 4:15 on November 3rd. We will fly out of and return to Memphis!
I do not have the exact agenda but I know that we will be in Beijing from the 20th-morning of the 23rd.
In ZhengZhou from the 23rd to the 28th and then Guangzhou from the 28th to the am of Nov 2nd and then flying out of GZ to Shanghai the am of the 2nd and leaving the am of the 3rd! Once we get it all from our agency I will put it on here!
We will tour Friday and Saturday in Beijing, leave on SUnday and get Zoey on MOnday, unless something strange happens and we get her early, which has happened but not expecting it.
Another good thing...there are personal TV's on the plane so Olivia can watch all her movies on the 11 hour flight!!! YAY!! We have her Mobigo, coloring books and colors, books, an etch-a-sketch (small) and just paper and pens for drawing. If you can think of anything else for her, then please let me know. Well, I'm gone now! Will write more next week when we have more definitive plans!!!! WOOHOO!!! 10 more days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, just got back flying in and out of Memphis on Delta but our connection was through Detroit. There were lots of on demand shows and movies that kept Jack entertained but I was so happy I had a pair of headphones from the dollar store. In hindsight I should have brought along a couple in case he really damaged them. They were much easier for him, instead of the ones Delta hands out. Praying for your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What what ten days....oh my word....jump up and down and pack and pray....and do it all over! So happy for yall!

    ReplyDelete