Blogger Layouts

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Prayers please!

So, this week could be a HUGE week or a disappointing week! If we receive our TA (Travel approval) this week, we could leave as early as the 12th!! If not, I'm not sure if we could leave before Nov! I KNOW God will send us when HE deems it right, but I can't just sit around and not pray and ask for prayer. I have to accept HIS answer, whether yes or no and I will, but I'm still going to pray!
There is a chance for TA all the way to Wednesday, but I'm praying that we get our answer tomorrow. I am going to be cleaning all day and have a new route on Monday and Wednesday, but that's not til 4:30 so I have all day!! I will have my phone right by me at all times!
Really, I know not alot of ppl actually follow me on this blog, but alot read it, so if you read this post...please pray that our TA comes this week! We are ALL ready to go and get Zoey!!! thank you!!

God, I pray right now for Your will to be done in this TA matter. You know how much we want to go and get Zoey, bring her here and show her how it will be to have a permanent family. The family she has had has given her MUCH love and they are amazing people, but she will not have their name as her last name. We want her to be home, have our name, play with her siblings, feel safe in her own bed, go to church and hear God's word (which I am praying she heard some of at her home in China), feel all the love we have to offer and be our baby girl! We know this will happen, and we can wait, but God  you KNOW I'm not patient and this has been sooo hard of a wait! Please end the wait soon so that we are safely to and from China with our little girl! I will praise you no matter your answer this week, but I am praying that your answer is a yes! Thank You for all You have done, are doing and will do in our family's lives!! You are amazing and awesome and we LOVE YOU! AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying hard with you that we get good news today or tomorrow, but hopefully today. I don't look to hear from our agency until later this afternoon. With Jenna's adoption they didn't notifyus that TA arrived until around 2:30. Text me if you hear anything during the day today. I have my cell phone at my desk at work, watching and waiting

    ReplyDelete