Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 17, 2011

YAY!!!

Our agency got our first check and now I get to upload all the other things I have to do. This is good because it's a BIG step closer. The faster I get the papers done and mailed, the faster they come back and might have them done by the time the dossier is finished...about 2-3 mths!! I am hoping I can get things done that fast. It's not my first rodeo on all the paperwork, so I should be pretty efficient at getting it done! I didn't even think they were in today, so I'm VERY excited. We have to do 10 hrs of "training" on the computer this time bc of Hague requirements, but oh well!!!
YAY! I LOVE filling out paperwork too, so I'm excited! Gotta finish cleaning my room and Olivia's room, cook dinner and then I can download all of it and get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment