Blogger Layouts

Saturday, January 22, 2011

SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!

We didn't get to do our last homestudy because of the 4 inches of snow we received Thursday night! Kids got out of school early because of ice and stayed home Friday. They say more is to come Sunday and Monday, but we will wait and see if it comes true!
I went and had my physical done. Olivia DID NOT like it when they had to take my blood. She said, "No mommie, it's gonna hurt you. I don't want it to hurt you. You will have a bobo!" So sweet! I told her daddy and I had to do the same thing when we were trying to get her. She just looked at me at that point and didn't say anything!! Then all day, when she would get beside me she would look and say,"I don't want to hurt u's bobo...am I touching it!" HA I told her it didn't hurt, but she was still concerned!
So..I've done all I can do on my side. Waiting on clearances to come in, homestudy to be done, certified birth certificates and marriage license to come in. But...waiting while in the process of adoption is part of it! (esp from China...they are soo thorough!!!)
Well, Livy is in the bed for a nap, Zackery is at work, Cameron and Jake are in Cam's room and Anthony and Chase are getting a hair cut so I guess I will try to find something on TV. I don't feel like doing much, on ABX for a slight infection, so I'm just going to be lazy today! Perfect day for i! :) Until next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. I love reading adoption stories and can't wait until you have your new little one home with you.

    ReplyDelete