Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zoey- 2 yrs 2 mths, Olivia 1 yr 10 mths!

Zoey

                                                                          Olivia
                                                                           Zoey
                                                                           Olivia


So, I have been saying all along that I think my girls looked alike. Not like twins are anything, but alot alike. Today I took pics of Zoey in a dress that Olivia wore around the same age. It's amazing! They come from totally different parts of China, but to me the look ALOT alike! Zoey's face is longer than Olivia's and although ZOey has just as much hair as Olivia does at this age, I put more of Zoey's up today but man! look for  yourself!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you took pictures of Zoey wearing the same outfit as Olivia! Beautiful! You're right- there are huge similarities between both girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!!! They really do resemble each other.....a lot!!!! Of course, they're both beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you were right!!!! They do look a LOT alike!!!

    ReplyDelete