Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just HAD to show you this!!!

SO, in case some of you have NO idea what this is!! Notice we are #1 (Zoeymakes7) and  it says SAFE TRAVELS by it!!! *(the first group is I600 and we are I800 so different requirements and time frame. I had to move up on the second #1 spot, not the first) Well, this is a point I have been waiting on for MANY months!!! Not only am I #1, I'm not PINK!!! This is a chart that an amazing woman does on a forum that has saved me with BOTH adoptions. It's helped me know time frames, stats and I have found MANY friends on this chart! It was my steady when I didn't know how long our wait could be! Although it might not mean much to you, to me, it means we are about to get our baby girl and it's an AMAZING feeling to be PINK with SAFE TRAVELS beside my name! And NOW...my friend Mary is #1 (first one in green) which means SOON she will be going to get her baby girl and be PINK also!!! What an amazing ride this has been!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment