Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 5, 2012

Presents from China

 I couldn't believe it when I got a package from China ON ZOEY'S EXACT BIRTHDAY! I could tell it was from the Weidner's (the people who run SHH) but I didn't know what to expect! Well, first I couldn't believe it was something sent to us and it got here on the 16th of February..the day Zoey turned 2!! Second, I couldn't wait to open it! I kinda thought it might be the pillowcase I had sent to Zoey while there, but it wasn't :( But..it was presents for Zoey! From BO AYI (One of the Ayi's who took care of Zoey the whole time she was at SHH! It was so sweet! They sent a letter and a card too! Also, a BEAUTIFUL dress that she wore that Sunday! It was beautiful! Thank you BO! We loved it and Zoey looked so beautiful in the dress!!




This is the dress she sent her! I fit her perfectly and it is so beautiful on her! I LOVE it! It was so soft too!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think that was so kind of her to send! You know Zoey was loved while in China! The dress looks beautiful on her!! What a nice birthday surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was so kind of her to send! You know Zoey was loved while in China! The dress looks beautiful on her!! What a nice birthday surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the sweetest thing! Her letter totally made me cry; she misses her so much! I am so glad that Zoey was so well loved and cared for, and the children who are still there are too!

    ReplyDelete