Blogger Layouts

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friends that came

We are so glad that all our friends could make it today! We were especially glad that my friend, Mary and her two China beauties were able to come!! First time for me meeting her girls and first time for her meeting Zoey! Desi just came home in Dec!! She's become a precious friend and I'm so glad that we "found eachother" (thanks Lori!) We have such sweet friends and family and some that couldn't make it! It made us sad but we understand and just hope to see them all very soon!!!
Sweet Desi! Look at that beautiful smile!!! (she's 4)
Jenna (8)(Desi's sister, Mary's oldest China beauty. She wasn't feeling well and didn't want her picture taken! :)

Sweet little Chloe! We love her!! (4)

Beautiful Hayli (3)! She didn't want her picture taken either. She has to warm up to everyone..but I did get a hug when she left!!:)

My sweet friend Mary and Desi

LeAnn made these scarves and gave them to the girls! LOVE Them! thank you Leann!

Natalie and Hayli...it was getting kinda cold! HA

Desi (4) Zoey (2) new friends!!

Olivia, me,Zoey, Jenna (SEE SHE SMILES!), Mary and Desi! Sweet friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment