Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas with my family

1st time to meet Papaw John

Doing Meme's hair

Meme and her only grandsons!! First time to say that!! HAHA

He loved it..we hated it!

WOOHOO!! Roll Tide!!

My brother, Cortney

My sister-in-law, Kristi

My mom and dad looking at a picture

She's so silly! Mixing all her clothes she got together!


Cortlyn's first Christmas

Caitlyn's first Christmas

Santa came to Meme's and Papaw's~!


"Where did Santa go and where are his reindeer?"
We had a great time! This year it was not only Zoey's first Christmas, it was my identical twin nieces, Cortlyn and Caitlyn's first Christmas, too! We had a great time!!! We love you all and thank you so much for the presents! Hope you liked yours too!!! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Kristie. How are things going? We are doing good. I have to go back to work in 3 weeks. That makes me do sad. Love staying home with Leah. Email or text me. Kolges@AOL.com. luv to hear how Zoey is doing.

    ReplyDelete