Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I LOVE matching outfits!!!

LOVE IT! Thanks McLaughlin family!!! (Cristi! :)

Olivia loves the fish..Zoey? Well, only time will tell!

Well, we finally went to eat some GOOD Chinese food! :) I guess if I was Chinese, then the food in China would be great, but I am so glad there is a Chinese place here where we can get some of the same foods, but then get different Chinese foods! BUT...we went to our favorite place in Jonesboro and got so full! When you walk in, there is a beautiful fountain with ALOT of BIG fish and I tried to get a really good picture but it was kinda hard because they wanted to look at the fish and I was standing in the middle of the buffet, trying to get them both to look, so these are the only ones I got that were decent! HA
Had several people comment on how beautiful they were and asked if they were "real" sisters because they looked so much alike, so I had to tell the story that I LOVE to tell! They couldn't believe that Zoey had CL...they were amazed at how great her lip looked! Anthony and I had a great time with them!
It's kinda hard with 2 the age they are. The shopping part is harder than I remember with THREE boys all within 3 yrs, but it's probably because I'm getting older! I LOVE taking them out, esp in matching clothes too!!! It's so fun! I love being a mommy! I love the fact that I got to be a boys mom first and now I can be a girls mom! I love my kids! They are such a blessing to me and with Thanksgiving coming up, not only will I have LOTS of pics of all FIVE of my children...but I will have MANY things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment