Blogger Layouts

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Aunt to twin girls!

Well, I am home after being gone for 8 days. My brother and his wife blessed our family with TWIN GIRLS on  Sept 15th. Their names are Cortlyn and Caitlyn and they are BEAUTIFUL! Cortlyn weighed 5 lbs 15 oz and was 19 inches long and Caitlyn was 5 lbs 8 oz and 18.5 inches long! We are over the moon! I was blessed to have been asked to go into the nursery with my brother to see the girls for the first time and take pics. THEN I got to stay with them and help take care of them when they came home. I even got to keep them in my room for the first 2 nights while the parents got rest!!! I can't tell you how much that meant to me. They have been trying for 5 unsuccessful years and this is a TREMENDOUS blessing. NATURAL twin girls. We are waiting on test results to find out if they are identical bc they look ALOT alike!
Proud Parents! My brother Cortney and sis in law, Kristi

Caitlyn Dian on Top and Cortlyn Rae on bottom..Coming home

Caitlyn Dian

Cortlyn Rae
Anyway, here are a few pics of them I thought you would enjoy!!!

1 comment: