Blogger Layouts

Thursday, August 18, 2011

WE RECEIVED UPDATED PICTURES!!!!

These pictures were taken on today!! She is 18 mths old (as of Tuesday!) No measurements yet, but might get them later! I can't tell you how grateful I am that the Healing Home took all these pictures and how they did them. My day was horrible yesterday, I just needed to see her face and God sent me MANY of her face! How amazing is HE??? Thank you God! You are, and always have been, amazing!!! OH and we should have our I800 approval by the first of next week! It's moving along now!!!! WOOHOO!! She is also wearing one of the outfits we sent her, her shoes, and the picture is her pillowcase we sent her! So, 2 months after mailing it, she finally gets to see her family!!! I love these pictures!!!! AHHHH!!!









Enjoy the pictures!! We sure are!!

4 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! Aren't new pics just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Seriously, the one where she is looking at you all is so adorable!!

    Hugs,
    Christy (out4abit on RQ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! So happy your spirit was lifted by seeing her sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are amazing and YES...GOD is GOOD!!!! You will be on that plane in no time sist'a! Enjoy the pics. They'll help pass the time until I800 approval!

    Hugs, Ann (newmomma2b on RQ)

    ReplyDelete