Blogger Layouts

Sunday, August 7, 2011

LOA MAILED!

Well, overnighted our LOA Sat and it's guaranteed to be at my agency before 4 tomorrow. I am praying that it's before then though because if they check over it and everything is ok (PLEASE let it all be ok) then they said they turn around and overnight it to immigration!!! SO!! I would like to know that it's on it's way Monday, but Tuesday won't kill us! :)
Moved Zackery in to college yesterday. He leaves Wednesday to start classes on Thursday! SO please be in prayer for him. New experiences, new temptations, new friends, new classes and new not seeing us everyday!! So, prayers are needed!
We always need prayers but I think I will be doubling up this week! :) Just praying for all to be good with Zackery (he's a good boy!! just hope he stays that way! HA) and for speedy paperwork!!
Thank all of you for your prayers and for following us! I will update you as much as possible! I can't believe that we could be holding our Zoey in like 3 mths (and sooner would be better!!!)!!!!!! AHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment