Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I800 APPROVED!!!!

After a VERY difficult morning...my officer told me he had 19 cases in front of mine and he hoped to get to me SOMETIME this week...I called around 3:30, just to check and he had approved it about 5 minutes earlier! See...God DOES talk because I wasn't going to call and that still small voice told me to!! I am SO glad I did.
Now, the next wait is our NVC number. That is supposed to take about  a week. My agency told me to call them 5 days after approval, so of course, I will be doing that! I just pray that the rest of our times go quickly! God has been SOOO good to us through this whole wait time. We have been above the average wait everytime...even if just by days, we have been. He is an amazing God and although I get discouraged and even upset with the whole proess, I KNOW that HE is the one controlling this and it's in His timing...although that's very hard to be okay with sometimes when your baby is half way across the world, just sitting there getting older! We do have comfort in knowing that she is in an amazing home and being loved and taken care of, so that helps...but I'm a mommy and I want my little girl home! Thank you God for the comfort of knowing YOU control this!!! AND forgive my inpatient self!!
So...unless Olivia and Anthony's passport come in, this will be the last post for a few days!! But NOT many!!! Please pray with me for things to go smoothly (and fast!) and for Zoey to stay well!!!
WOOHOO!!! SOO excited to have approval!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your approval! I'll be following along. I hope the rest is super fast!

    ReplyDelete