Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Surgery

Well, I found out that I will have a compete hysterectomy April 13th! In the hospital for 3 days with 6 wks recovery! YUCK! But so looking forward to feeling better...forever! HA I'm thinking alot about Zoey! I am NOT a patient person, as most of you know, but I so want to see her, how old she is, what her special need(s) is/are, where she is from and all that good stuff! I know it's all in God's timing and I'm okay with that, it's just hard! Got Zackery's graduation invitations in Monday! They are exactly what he wanted. I think they turned out pretty good! Now we have ALOT left to do for these last 5 weeks! UUGHH!!! 5 WEEKS and my first-born will graduate! I'm so proud of him and sad at the same time! Just praying for God's hand to be ALL over him!!!! Well, I guess it will be about 4 weeks before I have anymore news on Zoey! I wish it could be sooner, but it won't be! Just stay tuned...getting closer and closer. Pray for Z to be well, stay well and already get her heart ready for us! Pray that she's revealed to us soon!!! :) Pray for our family with this surgery. God is amazing and we put all our concerns, questions and trust in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment