Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 18, 2011

Surgery done

Well, last Wednesday (13th) I had my complete hysterectomy! 5 days after and I'm still pretty down. The pain is worse than I thought and I'm not able to do much at all!! I didn't think it would be like this, but I'm sooo glad that my mom is here to help me. I remember telling her I would be fine, that she didn't need to come here, but boy was I wrong! Anthony might have been able to handle it, but he would've had to take off work for a while. I know it's going to take a while and I'm okay with that, well not really, but this is one thing I can't change and it will hurt me more than help me if I try to rush it! So...I'm gonna try to enjoy the time down and just look forward to 6 (well now almost 5) weeks from now! :) Called today and both our fingerprints are cleared! Haven't been assigned an officer yet, but hoping that will be sometime this week!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!! Will update when we have an officer and are approved!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment