Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Privacy!

This adoption is different from Olivia's. It is illegal for us to post a picture or information about our daughter on a public website, and that's going to be HARD for me. How will they find out??? Who knows, but I will do NOTHING to jeopardize this adoption, therefore, I will follow the rules!
That being said, I need all the emails of people that would like to see her and her info and follow us in China because this will become a private blog as soon as we have info or a picture. NO! We know nothing, but you never know with the special needs adoptions! But if I have your email, I can add it to the privacy setting and you WILL be able to see it, so if you want to be added, just send me an email to mystyfy@rittermail.com, leave it on here or message me on facebook. Sorry about this, but I know you all understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment