Blogger Layouts

Saturday, February 12, 2011

WOW! What a week!


On Friday, November 4, 2011, my second mom, Sheila Taylor, went home to be with the Lord. She found out almost 4 months ago that she had brain tumors and lung cancer. We all left on Monday (the same day I found out that I had the FLU!!) and drove for the services. Zackery was a paulbearer and Anthony did the service. It was a very hard service for my family and the Taylor's and it will be a long time before pics of Sheila stop running through my mind. My mom said things for her best friend and sang and Anthony preached. They both did an amazing job under the circumstances! Continued prayer for everyone who knew and loved Sheila would be appreciated!!! She was a very precious woman and she will NEVER be forgotten but ALWAYS missed!!!! I love you Mrs. Sheila!

No comments:

Post a Comment