Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Im SoOOO excited

I feel pretty safe in saying this on here and I have to say it somewhere!! I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT TO IDENTICAL TWINS!!!! AHHHH My brother and his wife found out today. They have tried for 5 years and it finally happened and God gave them TWO!!! AHHH I am so excited and feel so blessed. Now I can't wait to find out what they are!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

UPDATE!!! Found out at a later ultrasound, when they are now bigger, that they are NOT idential! There are two of everything and that takes Kristi out of the high risk category! It would have been cool for them to be identical, and they still might be (confusing to explain) BUT we are happy that Kristi is no longer on that list! We just want TWO healthy babies to love and spoil, so we don't care if they look alike or not! We find out (if they cooperate) on April 18th and if not then, she has an appointment in Mobile the next month, so we will know by the end of May what they are!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

1 comment: